- We offer industry body-accredited solar PV training courses and customer accreditation for certain equipment.
- Rubicon provides basic and in-depth installation guides.
- Earn extended warranties on certain equipment through our training courses.
- Join Rubicon’s Super Installer Programme and benefit from increased access to project leads.
Energy Analysis & Monitoring
- We gather data on significant energy users (SEU) and, conduct energy modeling, do benchmarking and energy savings simulations to determine what energy interventions are feasible for a site.
- We take the return on investment and longevity of technology into account when determining the feasibility of a project.
- By metering and verifying energy use before and after energy interventions are installed, we come up with a customised energy intervention solution for each site.
- We help our partners to understand their clients' energy needs better so they can offer them a tailored solution.
- Our customers rely on us to assist them to design systems that are energy efficient, sustainable and incorporate renewable energy.
- We help our partners to select equipment and design solutions using information gathered through energy modeling.
- System specifications are created based on client and site requirements.
Consolidation and Logistics
- Our experts ensure goods are correctly consolidated, rigged, loaded and transported to our customers’ projects.
- We provide consolidation and logistics services for our customers’ regional, national and international projects.
- We undertake component consolidation and kitting for large project roll-outs.
- We facilitate pre-export verification certification (PVoC) for export/import compliance.
- Our experts handle all requirements from simple transportation to comprehensive logistics integration.
- We provide technical back-up and support in various areas.
- Our technical support includes equipment selection, system integration, commissioning, and maintenance support through online energy monitoring.
- Customers benefit from our post-installation equipment support, repairs and warranty facilitation.
- Rubicon offers installation training, system performance simulations, and saving verification.
- Our highly trained, certified solar technicians can assist with questions or problems that arise during installation.
Jeanne Valentyn, Electrical Operations Manager, PEP Africa
“We got support, guidance and inhouse training from Rubicon. Campbell travelled with me to Angola for additional support with a technician and we did training onsite. What stood out for us was having these guys available whenever you need them. And if they can’t do it they’ll get someone else who knows the system to help.”
Project Manager, Stellenbosch Pilot Project, Scatec Release
“We chose Rubicon as a partner for this project based on the good track record it has with the Scatec group. Rubicon has a highly professional, skilled and helpful team to work with. The implementation of the project went well, and the plant has been up and running ever since. We will continue to work with Rubicon.”
- We help major developers and EPCs build world class utility scale solar projects all over the world with locally manufactured equipment.
- Our customised logistical procurement, equipment supply, and warehousing services cater for large renewable energy projects with complex requirements.
- Monitoring, measuring and control systems form part of our quality equipment offering.
- We supply 0-2MVA mini-subs and dry or oil-filled 0-33MVA transformers for PV systems.
Sourcing of Financing
- Rubicon’s network of finance providers can fund customers in all segments of the renewables market.
- Finance providers include South African commercial banks; specialised asset financiers; IPPs providing PPA; and rent-to-own solutions.
- Customers use our online tools to calculate finance options and access financing quickly and at competitive rates.
End Customer Proposals
- We identify energy saving opportunities for our clients using our experience in energy efficiency.
- Our energy interventions are based on our vast knowledge and understanding of the energy market.
- Rubicon provides honest feedback on energy audit findings so that customers can make well-informed decisions using tangible information.
- Our information packs collate energy analysis data in a way that helps end-users to decide which solution to choose.
- Customers use our handy calculators to understand their energy savings in monetary terms.